Miniature Salesman Sample Trinkets
A very sweet grouping of salesman sample hats and salesman sample boxes. Salesmans samples were a common item in the ...
more A very sweet grouping of salesman sample hats and salesman sample boxes. Salesmans samples were a common item in the early 20th century, as salesmen needed a smaller version of their product to show off to retailers, and retailers in turn needed a way to demonstrate the features of larger items, which might need to be ordered from the manufacturer, to their customers. Many salesman's samples were highly detailed, with additional marketing copy pointing out important features of the product..These items have become highly covetable and collectible.These are so cool to display at home or if you a retailer they become quite the conversation piece.
1 - Stetson Box, highly detailed graphics, in excellent condition [[ 3.25 ' x 3.125 ' x 2.125" ]]
2 - Grey felted hat interior plastic
3 - Oval Cobalt Blue Stetson box, some wear along the edges. [[4.25" x 3.375" x 2.75" ]]
4 - Blue Plastic replica of a Stetson Hat, Marked Stetson on the inside of the hat
5 - Lee Hats Oval Hatbox, some wear on the top of the box [[ 4.25" x 3.75" x 2.75" ]]
6 - Champ Hats Box [[ 4.125" x 4.125" x 2.125" ]]
7 - Red felted hat covering plastic
Large shoe display not included but sold separately.
Contact support @chairish for more info.
Lucite display also listed on Chairish. less
- 10.0ʺW × 10.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.