Frank Lloyd Wright Rare Teater’s Knoll Book by Henry Whiting
A rare and unusual 1987 hardcover book, Teater’s Knoll: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Idaho Legacy, by Henry Whiting II ...
moreA rare and unusual 1987 hardcover book, Teater’s Knoll: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Idaho Legacy, by Henry Whiting II with Robert G. Waite, printed by Northwood Institute Press. The 12.25” x 9.25” book features 188 pages of text, drawings and both color and mostly black & white photography chronicling the conception, construction and eventually restoration of a 1950’s artist studio in Idaho designed by Wright during the heyday of his career and commissioned by landscape artist, Archie Teater, and his wife. It is a fascinating read which not only reflects on Wright’s architectural creation but also the building difficulties faced by the Teaters and the author’s own restoration project in the 1980’s. Perfect for architects or Frank Lloyd Wright enthusiasts.
- 9.25ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 12.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The hardcover book is in good vintage condition with a little soiling to the edges from age as shown on ... moreThe hardcover book is in good vintage condition with a little soiling to the edges from age as shown on the top edge in photograph 10. The paper dust jacket shows age and wear with a .5” tear on the upper left side of front cover as shown in photograph 11. The surface of the dust jacket has some surface wear as indicated in photograph 12. The edges of the pages on the interior of the book show some yellowing from age. less
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Black & White Photography
- Color Photography
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Modern & Moore in Atlanta, GA
Vintage modern furniture and decor with a good dose of whimsy...hand selected by Shelly ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Books
- Decorative Books
- Shakespeare Books
- Blue Books
- Black Books
- History Books
- Poetry Books
- Signed Books
- Brown Books
- Traditional Books
- Books in Atlanta
- Color Photography Books
- First Edition Books
- Rare Books
- Red Books
- Americana Books
- Black and White Photography Books
- Fiction Books
- Paper Books
- Photography Books
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.