Lloyd Adjusting Chairs - Set of 2
Set of 2 adjustable 1950s/60s avocado green chairs that were made by Lloyd Table Company. These chairs have the ...
moreSet of 2 adjustable 1950s/60s avocado green chairs that were made by Lloyd Table Company. These chairs have the original tweed backrests and leather seats. There are wooden slats on the back of the chair that allow one to adjust the backrest into five different positions/angles. The wooden slat can also be used to lay the backrest flat (see pictures provided). These chairs are sturdy and heavy (do not wobble or feel frail in any way). There is a missing spring that should be attached to the wooden slat on the back of one chair but that does not impact it being held in place. There are a couple of dark marks on the leather on the side of the chairs. On the back of one chair near the top of the backrest there is some loss to the backing but the we would see this as a minor issue (photograph provided for your review). Overall these chairs display nicely. Each chair retains its original metal Lloyd's label. Please review the photographs to see the condition details up close. Note that the depth noted in the overall listing dimensions are for the front-to-back of the legs as the back legs are angled and are the widest point.
Seat only dimensions:
Seat-to-floor - 17"
Seat width (side-to-side) 18"
Seat depth (front to back 15"
Our goal is to have your experience with us be a positive one. Therefore it is important to us that you get a clear understanding of what you are considering before you purchase. All of our pieces are well-loved and show signs of wear that comes along with aged items. Please feel free to ask questions as we are happy to provide any additional information you may need. less
- 19ʺW × 18ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Chairs are in fair/good vintage condition. There is minor wear to the tweet textile backrest and a few dark ... moreChairs are in fair/good vintage condition. There is minor wear to the tweet textile backrest and a few dark marks on the side of each chair. One chair is missing the spring that was attached to the wood slat on the back of the chair. Chairs are sturdy. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 15.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.