- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Hand Blown Amber, Caramel, and Brown Crackle Gl...
Hand Blown Amber, Caramel, and Brown Crackle Glass Flower Vase
You are looking at a hand blown crackle glass vase with an applied chocolate collar base and scrolled decoration around ...
moreYou are looking at a hand blown crackle glass vase with an applied chocolate collar base and scrolled decoration around the neck. The color is almost a super light green around the reservoir, which darkens to a caramel at the top. The long neck flares out at a 90 degree angle to form a flat and circular rim. The vase stands 10 inches tall, is 6 inches wide, and weighs 2 lbs.
There is no maker's mark, and I have not been able to identify the maker. That said, the piece is strikingly similar to vases made by the Hebron and Simron glassmakers in Israel during the 1970s. It could also possibly be closer to home and a product of the Pilgrim Glass Company in the 1960s or 1970s.
The vase is in near-pristine condition. I would give it a 9.90/10.00 on a grading scale. No signs of damage or defects. Just a pontil separation mark on the underside from the glass blowing process.
- 6ʺW × 6ʺD × 10ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition. Excellent condition. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Mid City Vintage in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage Collectible Glass and Home Decor from around the World.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Vases
- Amber Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Green Vases
- Greek Vases
- Floor Vases
- Orange Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Los Angeles Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Glass Vases
- Tall Vases
- Bud Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Wall Vases
- Flower Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Square Vases
- Light Green Vases
- Square Glass Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.