Footstool Covered With Japanese Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth
Mid-Century modern footstool Covered With Japanese Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth
A fully restored Mid Century Modern vintage bench with new foam ... moreMid-Century modern footstool Covered With Japanese Furoshiki Wrapping Cloth
A fully restored Mid Century Modern vintage bench with new foam padding and reupholstered with new, 100% cotton authentic Furoshiki wrapping cloth. Furoshiki (風呂敷) are a type of traditional Japanese wrapping cloth traditionally used to transport clothes, gifts, or other goods which date back to the Nara period from AD 710 to 794. A unique and cheerful piece for any room.
Furoshiki embraces the philosophy of eco-friendly living by challenging us on how many items we really need. This beautiful and ingenious art allows one object to have many uses simply by folding and tying the cloth in a different way.
- 18ʺW × 20ʺD × 18ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- wear on legs appropriate with age and use wear on legs appropriate with age and use less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
67570 does not qualify.
Arp MCM design in Vashon, WA
Based in Ashland Oregon, Alissa Arp, of ArpMCMdesign, has a passion for finding and restoring ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Outdoor Benches
- Garden Benches
- Piano Benches
- Storage Benches
- Vanity Benches
- Asian Benches
- Upholstered Benches
- Pew Benches
- Church Benches
- Mid-Century Modern Benches
- Dining Benches
- Stone Benches
- Window Benches
- Japanese Benches
- Benches with Backs
- Bed Benches
- Tufted Benches
- Hallway Benches
- Indoor Benches
- Entry Benches
- Patio Benches
- Pink Benches
- Blue Benches
- Long Outdoor Benches
- Black Benches
- Storage Benches with Drawers
- Traditional Benches
- White Benches
- Deck Benches
- Benches in Seattle
- Cotton Benches
- Textile Benches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.