Abstract "Dreams" Paintings by Chitra Ramanathan
"Dreams" is a one of a kind original painting from Chitra Ramanathan's body of colorful work that portrays happiness visually ...
more"Dreams" is a one of a kind original painting from Chitra Ramanathan's body of colorful work that portrays happiness visually. Her acrylics and mixed media paintings are with individual as well as business sources and educational institutions based on their theme of joy and suitability for all audiences.
Chitra Ramanathan is an established contemporary visual painter whose specialization is conceptual abstract painting, and art educator who received her Bachelors degree in Painting with honors from the University of Illinois in 1993. Her art career emerged through solo and group exhibitions on Broadway, New York attracting attention from critics including Manhattan Arts Magazine. Since then, many of her originals have been acquired and public art commissions invited based on her style. One such is an invitational commission by MGM Resorts International in 2004 to re-create two of her originals on a large-scale. When completed and signed, the paintings are housed in MGM Resorts' Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas since 2004. Her biography and paintings are featured in AskArt.com, Professional Artist Magazine, International Contemporary Artists, vol. 1 sold through Amazon.com, etc. less
- 18ʺW × 2ʺD × 24ʺH
- 2000 - 2009
- Acrylic Paint
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The painting is continued on the sides of high quality stretched canvas upon which painted. It is wired and ready ... moreThe painting is continued on the sides of high quality stretched canvas upon which painted. It is wired and ready for display. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chitra Ramanathan in Vero Beach, FL
Chitra Ramanathan is a contemporary visual artist and art educator. Her distinguished, predominantly large-scale abstract ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3D Paintings
- Abstract Paintings
- Acrylic Paint Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Amber Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Bright Green Paintings
- Burnt Orange Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Contemporary Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Elephant Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- Galaxy Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Gold Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Green Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- House Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Mixed-Media Paintings
- Modern Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Nude Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Orange Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Red Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- Sculpture Materials Paintings
- Skull Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Sunflower Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- Wood Paintings
- Yellow Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.