1970s White and Yellow De Sede Sneaker Bean Bag Chair or Ottoman
Fun vintage bean bag in the form of a sneaker, attributed to Ueli Berger for De Sede. The shoe measures ...
moreFun vintage bean bag in the form of a sneaker, attributed to Ueli Berger for De Sede. The shoe measures about 36” long x 23” wide x 26” high and can be used as an ottoman, extra seating, or a soft post-modern sculpture. It seems to be made of a vinyl material with a felted bottom, brass eyelets and white cord for the laces. It features 2 side pockets perfect for TV remotes or gaming controllers. The shoe is filled with styrofoam-like pellets, accessible by the hidden zipper on the bottom of the shoe. It was likely produced ca. late 1960s or early 1970s and is in very good vintage for its age, with no rips or tears, but there are some marks and scuffs here and there, including a faint pink number and various other marks (see closeups for examples), adding to the vintage appeal.
- 36ʺW × 23ʺD × 26ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Gray marks and scuffs all over here and there, and a faint pink ink mark. Gray marks and scuffs all over here and there, and a faint pink ink mark. less
- Ueli Berger
- "Styled After"
- De Sede
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 12.0 inches
Baker House Modern in Morristown, NJ
We appreciate good design in all forms, and are drawn to the beauty, functionality and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Boho Chic Ottomans and Footstools
- Round Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Large Ottomans
- Zebra Ottomans
- Vinyl Ottomans and Footstools
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Fur Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Bench Ottomans
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Ottomans with Trays
- White Ottomans and Footstools
- Yellow Ottomans and Footstools
- Brass Ottomans and Footstools
- Modern Ottomans and Footstools
- Ottomans and Footstools in New York
- Small Ottomans
- Metal Ottomans and Footstools
- New and Custom Ottomans and Footstools
- Tufted Ottomans
- Textile Ottomans and Footstools
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.