Vintage Mismatched Ironstone China Tea Set, Service for 8
This product is no longer available.
Offered is this one-of-a-kind tea set. Also perfect for after-dinner coffee. Designed using mismatched vintage to antique ironstone china - all ...
moreOffered is this one-of-a-kind tea set. Also perfect for after-dinner coffee. Designed using mismatched vintage to antique ironstone china - all in classic blue and white patterns. There are 24 separate pieces to create a complete service for 8.
The focal point of the set is an "Emperor" tea pot (marked "Victoria") that sits regally at the head of the table. Large in size, it holds a little over 4 cups. In excellent condition with no nicks, chips or cracks.
This unusual tea pot is surrounded by 8 cups and saucers, full-size, all in different blue and white patterns. Seven are vintage, one is newer. The makers include Royal Meissen, Royal Essex, Meakin, Myott, Blue Danube, Castleton, Johnson Brothers and Churchill.
Also included are a cream and sugar set in the Phoenix Bird pattern. They are marked "Made in Japan" and date to the early 20th century. And of course, you'll also need the included vintage silverplated sugar spoon, all in great condition.
I've also added a small, antique, flow blue bowl with a pretty gold leaf rim for serving lemon wedges. It is unmarked. I've paired it with a sterling silver lemon fork made by Birks Silver.
Fun to mix and match with my other offerings to create your own personalized set!
Visit my shop for more mismatched sets in lots of sizes and styles. I have lots of inventory not yet listed, so if you don't see something you need, let me know and I'll check my stock. less
- 16ʺW × 12ʺD × 12ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- excellent condition, no chips/nicks/cracks excellent condition, no chips/nicks/cracks less
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Vintage china, artfully mismatched! Always makes a unique gift for 'vintage-loving' friends and family.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Blue Coffee & Tea Service
- Boho Chic Coffee & Tea Service
- Ceramic Coffee & Tea Service
- China Coffee & Tea Service
- English Traditional Coffee & Tea Service
- Ironstone Coffee & Tea Service
- Miniature Tea Sets
- Rustic Coffee & Tea Service
- Shabby Chic Coffee & Tea Service
- Traditional Coffee & Tea Service
- White Coffee & Tea Service
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.