19th Century Russian Brass Candlesticks- a Pair
An exceptional pair of rare Russian brass candlesticks from the time of Russian Czar, Nicholas 1. Circa: 1825-1850. These solid ... more An exceptional pair of rare Russian brass candlesticks from the time of Russian Czar, Nicholas 1. Circa: 1825-1850. These solid brass footed candlesticks with baluster stems add a certain allure to any mantel or tabletop with their bold and distinctive European design. They are massive in size compared to other candlesticks from this period and their beauty has been enhanced with a rich patina. The large hand-forged screws allow the stems to disassemble from the square bases. These candlesticks are indeed very characteristic of Russian design and quality craftsmanship prevalent in the second quarter of the 19th century. Estimated Weight: 9 lbs. less
- 4.25ʺW × 4.25ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $14
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
ARTES in Chicago, IL
A distinctive mix of mid-century modern and antique objects that infuse warmth, sophistication and style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.