- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Mid Mod Bitossi Aldo Londi Yellow Pottery Vase
Mid Mod Bitossi Aldo Londi Yellow Pottery Vase
This product is no longer available.
A beautiful Italian Mid-Century Modern Art Pottery "Daisy" Vase from the 1960s made for Rosenthal Netter.
Rosenthal Netter commissioned and ... more A beautiful Italian Mid-Century Modern Art Pottery "Daisy" Vase from the 1960s made for Rosenthal Netter.
Rosenthal Netter commissioned and imported decorative pottery from Ceramica Bitossi in Italy - this design is by Bittosi Master Ceramicist Aldo Londi.
The vase has a gritty rough surface, created by Londi's technique of mixing rough clay grains into the base clay. Glazed in popular 1960's colors - mustard yellow or ochre, with light and dark browns, grey greens and orange, hand painted in an abstract geometric daisy flower motif. Crackle glaze finish, with stylistic marks, scrapes and skips, burbles and slurbs consistent with hand made, hand finished, and hand glazed pottery. The yellow ochre shows brighter in the photos, it is slightly more muted, but only slightly. No chips, no cracks. Fabulous overall condition with two small vintage flea bites on outer rim - does not detract from fabulous design. Original "Made in Italy 54/2" production and model label, and a partial original "Rosenthal Netter" sticker. less
- 7.25ʺW × 7.25ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
DonkeyJack in Norwalk, CT
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.