1950s Mid-Century Modern Padded Channel-Backed Club Chair
This 1950’s club/slipper chair boasts the original vinyl upholstery in a creamy white. (“To keep it neat and ...
moreThis 1950’s club/slipper chair boasts the original vinyl upholstery in a creamy white. (“To keep it neat and clean” -Audrey) It is an unbelievable find.
Pros: The condition of this chair, given its age, is remarkable. The cushion is still bouncy and there are no low spots. The underside is still in great shape with metal spring over burlap over cushion. No wobble on this chair and the legs are sturdy. This chair looks like soft upholstery but is actually very pretty vinyl and so it would take work to stain the chair because it wipes up easily with water and dish soap if you’re feeling really ambitious. This would be great for anyone with children who wants a White accent chair but fears what the sweet little munchkins might do to a white upholstery.
Cons: there is a small tear/scuff on the front of the left arm of this chair. The wooden legs, while pretty, are not expensive grade wood, but they are strong and built to last like most items from the 1950’s. I believe this chair was originally bright white but age has made it more of a light cream color. (Which I actually like) if you have dogs or cats, they are going to want to sit in this chair and that’s fine, as long as they have trimmed nails. less
- 30ʺW × 24ʺD × 30ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Small tear right seat back, small ding right front arm. bottom paper not fully attached. Small tear right seat back, small ding right front arm. bottom paper not fully attached. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 20.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 19.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Lydia c C. in Marriottsville, MD
Eclectic Aesthetique seeks to renew resources for a greener planet. Additionally, we see the value ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Baltimore Club Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Children's Club Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Metal Club Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Upholstery Club Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Vinyl Club Chairs
- White Club Chairs
- Wood Club Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.