1960s Italian Ballard Cane and Jute Wrapped Demijohn Wine Cooler Decanter - Set of 3
A collection of 3 lidded wine containers in amber and green glass. Two are from Ballard Designs and one is ... moreA collection of 3 lidded wine containers in amber and green glass. Two are from Ballard Designs and one is quintessential vintage from the 1960's from Italy. Together they create an eye catching story about the process of wine handling from the demijohn to the carboy to the sophisticated server/chiller that is decorated in faux leather and faux lions head seal. They likely serve a better and more practical purpose as decor items rather than they do as wine servers. Find them at your home bar, sitting smartly on an etagere or looking lovely in a home library placed near the other top shelf sitters you may collect. less
- 9ʺW × 9ʺD × 19ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- normal and anticipated distress marks found on the vintage green glass wine chiller and the other two pieces have a ... morenormal and anticipated distress marks found on the vintage green glass wine chiller and the other two pieces have a few minor nicks to the wrapped body areas. All minor distress is commensurate with the normal age and use of these decorative items. less
- Ballard Designs
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Faux Bamboo
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Palm Springs Regency in Desert Hot Springs, CA
We curate iconic vintage decor and furnishings that are: - Priced to sell at below market ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Italian Carafes and Decanters
- Liquor Decanters
- Whiskey Decanters
- Mid-Century Modern Carafes and Decanters
- Green Carafes and Decanters
- Leather Carafes and Decanters
- Wood Carafes and Decanters
- Glass Carafes and Decanters
- Red Carafes and Decanters
- Amber Carafes and Decanters
- Bourbon Decanters
- Rustic Carafes and Decanters
- Scotch Decanters
- Mediterranean Carafes and Decanters
- Orange Carafes and Decanters
- Tan Carafes and Decanters
- Animal Skin Carafes and Decanters
- Carafes and Decanters in Palm Springs
- Country Carafes and Decanters
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Carafes and Decanters
- Wine Carafes and Decanters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.