1975 Chris Smith Framed Silkscreen Set of 10
Blow your clients away with this complete set of ten jaw-dropping 1975 silkscreens by Ohioan, Chris Smith. Each silkscreen is ...
moreBlow your clients away with this complete set of ten jaw-dropping 1975 silkscreens by Ohioan, Chris Smith. Each silkscreen is framed with a 3/4" matt-black wood frame, acid free foam core backing and framing grade acrylic plexi-glass. Individually measuring 35x35.5 inches, these ten frames can be arranged in a number of possibilities to make a big impact in any space. The silkscreens are in amazing and practically flawless condition for being 43 years old. Numbered in an edition of 145, titled, signed and dated. Each of these symbols represent an airforce/army base and the corresponding insignia of that era.
Henlow 1937, #62/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Cleveland 1937, #24/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Dijon 1944, #55/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Aden 1920, #73/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Diest 1940, #48/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Honolulu 1942, #16/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Coronado Bay 1938, #26/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
ICBAF 1944, #30/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Upavon 1940, #55/145, Signed Chris Smith 1975
Dayton 1921, #63/145 , Signed Chris Smith 1975 (pictured on table) less
- 36ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 36.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Screen Print
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Each silkscreen is in near perfect condition and has been professionally custom framed. Each silkscreen is in near perfect condition and has been professionally custom framed. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Nicholas Zahn in Chicago, IL
Fine Art & Custom Framing. Follow my upcoming projects on instagram @nickzahn and at nicholaszahn.com
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.