1960s Traditional Hickory Mahogany Faux Bamboo Chair
Here is a gorgeous representation of American craftsmanship at its peak - the mahogany frame is in great vintage condition! Hickory ... moreHere is a gorgeous representation of American craftsmanship at its peak - the mahogany frame is in great vintage condition! Hickory Chair Company has an outstanding reputation for quality, custom made pieces that use only the finest materials and construction methods. Their pieces have always been made to order and are highly coveted. That's why this chair still looks great over 50 years later, and will look great 100 years from now! The upholstery is currently a golden wheat velvet that shows obvious wear. There are noticeable stains, but the velvet has patchiness and the top part could use new padding. Overall, a wonderful chair that could be real collector piece. If you are local, please send me your zip code for a specific delivery quote. Thanks! less
- 24ʺW × 24ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Hickory Furniture
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Faux Bamboo
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Wood Frame looks incredible for it's age. There are a few small imperfections on the front legs, as shown in ... moreWood Frame looks incredible for it's age. There are a few small imperfections on the front legs, as shown in photos. Also, as stated above the upholstery although not stained, does show age and wear. The fabric cover on the underside of the chair has a tear. Thanks! less
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 18.25 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 23.5 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
TheCreativeWe in Lake Balboa, CA
I'm just a girl who loves to find special pieces that can change a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Asian Bergere Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Brown Bergere Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Faux Bamboo Bergere Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- Hickory Furniture Bergere Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Mahogany Bergere Chairs
- Ornamental & Decorative Materials Bergere Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Traditional Bergere Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Upholstery Bergere Chairs
- Velvet Bergere Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Bergere Chairs
- Yellow Bergere Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.