2010s Pop Art Original Painting, "Bisque" by Neicy Frey
This is an original painting on paper titled "Bisque” by American artist Neicy Frey.
Neicy's DOT series is a collection ... moreThis is an original painting on paper titled "Bisque” by American artist Neicy Frey.
Neicy's DOT series is a collection of acrylic paintings on paper featuring concentric circles on a bright white background composed of no more than 3 colors. Color combinations are thoughtfully chosen for each DOT, and each one is carefully painted by hand. All DOT paintings are signed with the title and date on the back.
This DOT has a soft tan outer circle and a light fawn brown center; the background is white.
Neicy made this painting in Malaysia while she was living and traveling there in early 2018. The titles of some of these paintings reflect the tropical experience.
DOTs are a great addition to a gallery wall. The simplicity of these hard-edge abstractions are a fresh compliment to vintage paintings and florals. A no-brainer for Mid Century Modern decor. They also look amazing set against a patterned wallpaper or bold-colored wall.
Multiple paintings can be combined in a myriad of configurations. It is a lot of fun to curate your own hand-picked DOT collection.
The DOTs come unframed so you can choose the perfect framing for your decor. Our favorite ways to frame the DOTs is in acrylic box frames, as shown in the photos, or in a group of mis-matched vintage frames.
Neicy resides in a small town in the Pacific Northwest USA with her two children and Italian greyhound. Neicy is a self-taught artist and has been selling her paintings and other handiwork since 2001. She is a full-time studio artist but has previously worked as a commercial artist for companies like Trader Joe’s and Anthropologie, and has collaborated with local businesses in her community to create murals and large-scale art installations. Her work is a dreamy mix of color-soaked forms and texture, fields of dynamic plays between colors and shapes. Neicy has shown her artwork in the Northwest and has collectors around the globe. less
- 8ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 8ʺH
- Contemporary Scandinavian
- Danish Modern
- Organic Modern
- Scandinavian Modern
- Swedish Modern
- Acrylic Paint
- Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
Neicy Frey in Spokane, WA
American artist Neicy Frey's bold and ethereal abstracts and larger-than-life flora and fungi make ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3D Paintings
- Abstract Paintings
- Acrylic Paint Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Brown Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Contemporary Paintings
- Contemporary Scandinavian Paintings
- Danish Modern Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Elephant Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- Galaxy Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Gray Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- House Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Mid-Century Modern Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Minimalist Paintings
- Modern Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Nude Body Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- Scandinavian Paintings
- Skull Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Sunflower Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Swedish Modern Paintings
- Swedish Paintings
- Tan Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- White Paintings
- Wood Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.