Antique Royal Victorian Carved Mahogany Dining Room Set
Antique Royal Victorian 4 Piece Dining Room Set
The dining room is one of the most important rooms of the ... moreAntique Royal Victorian 4 Piece Dining Room Set
The dining room is one of the most important rooms of the estate - A set as fine as this would compliment the room perfectly!
•4 Piece set includes large server, small server, large china and table with 5 chairs
• Each piece is extremely ornate and heavily carved throughout
• Highly sought after style, circa 1930's American Victorian
• Very well made pieces, all are heavy with large drawers and doors
• Great shape for its age
You seldom come across a full set in full completion, especially one this nice! This is easily one of the nicest sets we've obtained throughout the years. This set came out of an historical estate in Tuxedo Park, New York. For starters, the large and small buffet servers look great, each includes a ton of storage space and a large surface area. The large china is the show stopper - It's absolutely stunning. The glass front has little-to-no wear, and the depression wood front is all intact. The 5 chairs are all original to the set, all of which are sturdy with 1 head armed chair. The estate owner had the entire set professionally refinished during the 80's. We were quite impressed by the job, as they preserved the drastic wood grain perfectly without altering the original finish colors. The chairs were professionally reupholstered in an evergreen fabric, a great choice in our opinion! Overall, this set is in very nice shape although there is expected wear. Wear can include scratches, minor chips and blems. Our photos are taken in full day-light and in high resolution. The wear shown is much more predominate opposed to it being displayed in-doors. Table does not come with any leaves.
Table - 64 wide x 30 tall x 44.5 deep
Large Buffet - 78 wide x 46 tall x 23 deep
Small Buffet - 46 wide x 42 tall x 17 deep
China Cabinet - 46 wide x 77 tall x 17 deep
Age & Origin:
United States less
- 64ʺW × 30ʺD × 44ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very nice shape for its age with expected wear as shown Very nice shape for its age with expected wear as shown less
- Seat Height
- 27.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 1.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.