Knoll Crinion Cherrywood Ribbon-Band Arm Side Chairs - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
A set of four dining/side chairs designed by Jonathan Crinion for Knoll in 1999. All four have the ribbon-band ...
moreA set of four dining/side chairs designed by Jonathan Crinion for Knoll in 1999. All four have the ribbon-band arms and are made of cherry wood, and have original upholstery. Plaque is located under the seat on each chair. They are a timeless contemporary design, and are in very good condition.
From the Knoll website: "The Crinion wood side chair, with soft lines and pleasing proportions, offers a graceful alternative to more angular, geometric options. Crinion describes the chair as, 'a very clean, simple, friendly chair—light and movable with a sense of economy.' The chair is offered with or without ribbon-candy arms in a wide array of finish options." less
- 23.25ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 20.75ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Cherry Wood
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These chairs are in very good condition, with one chair having minor scratches and damage (please see photos). The upholstery ... moreThese chairs are in very good condition, with one chair having minor scratches and damage (please see photos). The upholstery fabric is slightly faded, but still in very good condition with no stains or tears. Overall, very good to excellent condition with slight wear consistent with their age. less
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
maki.LA in Los Angeles, CA
maki.LA seeks to acquire and present all things beautiful, well-constructed, artisanal, whimsical and generally ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Chairs
- Cherry Wood Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Contemporary Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Danish Modern Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Knoll Dining Chairs
- Los Angeles Dining Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs
- Modern Dining Chairs
- Orange Dining Chairs
- Red Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Tan Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.