- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Antique Oak San Francisco City Tax Filing Cabinet
Antique Oak San Francisco City Tax Filing Cabinet
This is a rare Mission Style/Arts & Crafts Style piece of San Francisco History. A quarter sawn oak filing ...
moreThis is a rare Mission Style/Arts & Crafts Style piece of San Francisco History. A quarter sawn oak filing cabinet that was used by the city to hold files and records of residents. Each individual box, (there are 40, 20 each side), pulls out with the idea you would take the files to your desk.
We used the piece as our TV stand for years, and stored small items in the drawers like socks or books. It could be used for retail or maybe you are looking for a new beautiful piece to bring into your home!
The overall dimensions: It's 38 inches wide, 28.25" Deep, and 51.5" Heigh.
Each box dimension: 15.75" wide, 3.75" high, and 12.5" deep.
- 38ʺW × 28.25ʺD × 51.5ʺH
- 1900 - 1909
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Condition is it's in good shape. There are some bumps and bruises as any piece over 100 years old have ...
moreCondition is it's in good shape. There are some bumps and bruises as any piece over 100 years old have. It's solid with all the drawer/boxes running smoothly. The pictures show the details. The top has a few water rings from a plant pot being set on it or something like that. Otherwise, it's all good!
Thanks for looking! less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Scott J. in Daly City, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Armoires
- Armoires with Drawers
- Arts & Crafts Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Mission Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Oak Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- San Francisco Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.