19th Century Art Nouveau Khotan Rug Runner - 2′2″ × 8′1″
The Khotan rugs from the Eastern Turkestan in Central Asia have developed a following a devotion because of their rarity ...
moreThe Khotan rugs from the Eastern Turkestan in Central Asia have developed a following a devotion because of their rarity and beautiful combination of colors and design. This rug with the “pomegranate” fruit design in light orange color set in a light blue field. The design has special meaning in the eastern culture where pomegranate fruit is considered “seed of life”.
Dimensions: 2’ 2” x 8’ 1”
Date of Manufacture: Late 1800s
Place of Origin: East Turkestan, Central Asia
Material: Wool pile on a cotton foundation with natural vegetable dyes
Rug ID: 1127 less
- 2′2″ × 8′1″ and 0.25″ thick
- Late 19th Century
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- There is some wear around the edges of the rug. In addition, there is one dark spot in the field ... moreThere is some wear around the edges of the rug. In addition, there is one dark spot in the field 1/3 from the edge. It is barley visible from one direction and more from the other as shown in the photos. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Barrington Fine Rug Gallery in Barrington, IL
Fine carpets & tapestries are our passion, delighting clients is our mission. Our business is selling ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Purple Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Rustic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Chicago Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Orange Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Cotton Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Lights Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Textile Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Wool Traditional Handmade Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.