Antique Blue Needlepoint Chairs - A Pair
These two antique Edwardian/Victorian balloon backed accent chairs have been reupholstered in light blue with a lovely pink rose ...
moreThese two antique Edwardian/Victorian balloon backed accent chairs have been reupholstered in light blue with a lovely pink rose with greenery floral pattern. These chairs are in excellent condition for their age and would make a nice addition to any antique collection. Slipper chairs such as these have a history of being used not only in parlors, but in early American and French dressing rooms and bed rooms, where ladies would need to sit in order to slip on stockings (thus, the name slipper chair! cool, right?)
Today, we find multiple uses for this item in addition to bedroom and lounge use. These Two chairs would make a nice bride and groom chair for a wedding, an excellent photo shoot chair, a bridal dressing room chair, matching chairs for a small breakfast table, and accent chairs for an entryway, guest room, music room or formal entertaining room. Violinists and Cellists love these chairs because they allow proper posture for practice.
Though these are in excellent condition for their age, and are functional, but I would suggest some reinforcement for regular use or more than just occasional use. As with any antique, I do my best to provide excellent pictures and descriptions, but all antiques have their share of wear, so look closely at the pictures to make sure that these are right for you. :) less
- 18ʺW × 22ʺD × 36ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition, may need reinforcement for regular use. Original finish shows minimal wear and tear for age. As always, look ... moreExcellent condition, may need reinforcement for regular use. Original finish shows minimal wear and tear for age. As always, look closely at pictures to insure your satisfaction. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Lydia c C. in Marriottsville, MD
Eclectic Aesthetique seeks to renew resources for a greener planet. Additionally, we see the value ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mahogany Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
- Victorian Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Traditional Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Blue Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Pink Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs in Baltimore
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Blush Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Textile Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Baby Blue Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.