Decorative Starfish on Sandstone Base
Note from the seller: I cannot say why, but I have a deep admiration and loving fascination with all things ...
more Note from the seller: I cannot say why, but I have a deep admiration and loving fascination with all things nautical and aquatic. In college I was fortunate to get to live perched on a cliff with a 180 degree view of the shimmering Pacific Ocean from my floor to ceiling windows. Sadly for most of us, college is a four year dream that we inevitably have to wake up from. When I moved to LA, I couldn't afford to live at the beach, so instead I brought the beach to me! It was easier than I thought, considering the vast array of selections when it comes to beach-inspired home decor. Perhaps too easy - and at times too expensive! But there's a reason that "oceanic chic" has never gone out of style; life's a beach when you're soaking up the sun! And you'll be soaking up the savings when you add this trio of decorative starfish to your home. Crafted of some of the finest and most realistic-looking resin, it is difficult to discern at first (or even second) glance if they are real starfish or not. All three stand gleaming, glittering, and floating proudly on black stands that are affixed (yet removable) to a solid, minimalist base made of black sandstone. The piece as a whole is in perfect condition, with no marks, scratches, or signs of damage. They make a lovely addition to any room indoors - a foyer, a guest bedroom, a bathroom - or even outdoors - on a porch, in a garden, by the pool. Being a stark black and white allows them to integrate with any color scheme, but they make a truly impressive pop when set against a bright, bold color.
DIMENSIONS: 20" length x 4.7" width x 27" height
WEIGHT: 7 pounds less
- 20ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 27ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in West Hollywood, CA
Some Like It Scott in West Hollywood, CA
"Vintage meets modern for that cool, California vibe." I have eclectic taste - from warm, midcentury ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.