Decorative Starfish on Sandstone Base
Note from the seller: I cannot say why, but I have a deep admiration and loving fascination with all things ...
Note from the seller: I cannot say why, but I have a deep admiration and loving fascination with all things nautical and aquatic. In college I was fortunate to get to live perched on a cliff with a 180 degree view of the shimmering Pacific Ocean from my floor to ceiling windows. Sadly for most of us, college is a four year dream that we inevitably have to wake up from. When I moved to LA, I couldn't afford to live at the beach, so instead I brought the beach to me! It was easier than I thought, considering the vast array of selections when it comes to beach-inspired home decor. Perhaps too easy - and at times too expensive! But there's a reason that "oceanic chic" has never gone out of style; life's a beach when you're soaking up the sun! And you'll be soaking up the savings when you add this trio of decorative starfish to your home. Crafted of some of the finest and most realistic-looking resin, it is difficult to discern at first (or even second) glance if they are real starfish or not. All three stand gleaming, glittering, and floating proudly on black stands that are affixed (yet removable) to a solid, minimalist base made of black sandstone. The piece as a whole is in perfect condition, with no marks, scratches, or signs of damage. They make a lovely addition to any room indoors - a foyer, a guest bedroom, a bathroom - or even outdoors - on a porch, in a garden, by the pool. Being a stark black and white allows them to integrate with any color scheme, but they make a truly impressive pop when set against a bright, bold color.
DIMENSIONS: 20" length x 4.7" width x 27" height
WEIGHT: 7 pounds less
- 20.0ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 27.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in West Hollywood, CA
Some Like It Scott in West Hollywood, CA
"Vintage meets modern for that cool, California vibe." I have eclectic taste - from warm, midcentury ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.