Hand Crafted Teak Lamps With Wood Shades - a Pair
This pair of modern handcrafted lamps are teak wood with hand turned bark wood shades. The shades are light weight ...
moreThis pair of modern handcrafted lamps are teak wood with hand turned bark wood shades. The shades are light weight paper thin with well preserved earth tones. Excellent for any modern setting, loft, ocean front home, or city setting. These lamps could work anywhere in your living room, hall, entrance foyer. Circa 1999, and very rare hand turned shades. Measurements below are for both the base and the shade together. Shade alone is 8 inches high and 10 inches round. The lamp at the base by itself is 11 inches high.
These are excellent as stand alone, and if you look at the item in my shop called hand turned honey vessels, they would pair very nice as a grouping with these lamps.
I need to charge a little more for the packaging than we usually do because the shades will need to ship separate from the lamps to be sure they don’t get damaged during transport. less
- 4ʺW × 4ʺD × 19ʺL
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition for its age, shades have small imperfections due to the unique design, not noticeable. Newly wired. Excellent condition for its age, shades have small imperfections due to the unique design, not noticeable. Newly wired. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Don Prince Studio in Philadelphia, PA
Unique collection of mid century and antiques updated and restored for today's looks and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Brown Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Modern Table Lamps
- Philadelphia Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tan Table Lamps
- Teak Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
- Wood Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.