This product is no longer available
Reiner Riedler 2008 Shenzhen China,Fake Holidays series C-print. 120 × 100 × 3 cm (framed) / 108 × 86 cm (image size). From ...
Reiner Riedler 2008 Shenzhen China,Fake Holidays series C-print. 120 × 100 × 3 cm (framed) / 108 × 86 cm (image size). From an edition of 5. Numbered and signed by the artist
This artwork is reproduced in the book Reiner Riedler "Fake Holidays" Moser Verlag, page 132. Also reproduced in numerous magazines and newspapers worldwide. Can be shipped rolled in a tube.
Reiner Riedler is an Austrian born and Vienna based artist
He went to Vienna with the intention of studying ethnology. He then attended a College for photography in Vienna and decided to dedicate himself solely to photography. Studies of Image Sciences at the Danube University of Krems.
As a documentary photographer he deals with important topics of the present day. His view always centers on human beings and their environment. The main focus of his documentary work is to challenge our value systems. As a traveller he visits the periphery of our habitats, always searching for the fragile beauty of human existence with its desires and abysses. His recent conceptual works deal with the themes of transience, crises and death.
Reiner Riedler’s work has been shown in numerous countries at photo festivals, galleries and museums. He has been working for periodicals and magazines. His pictures have been published in magazines such as National Geographic, Stern, The New York Times, Fortune, Le Monde, Der Spiegel etc
Selected exhibitions: SchrinKunsthalle, Frankfurt(Germany), CentrePompidou, Paris(France), Foundation Maison Rouge, Paris(France)Berlinale(Bonn) and many more. less
- 39.4ʺW × 0.11ʺD × 47.2ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Frere I. in New York, NY
15+ Years In The Art Market . Founded on the share expertise and experience of art ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.