Taking a scientific approach to art, Hungarian-French artist Victor Vasarely is credited to initiating the Op Art movement in the 1930s. Graphic and hypnotic, Victor Vasarely artwork creates the illusion of spatial depth by employing precise geometric patterns. Among Vasaley’s most celebrated artworks are his genre-defining Zebra from 1930 and his 1968 Vega series which showcases what looks to be a sphere swelling against a gridded surface—Mind warping? That's not even the half of it.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Victor Vasarely items on sale?
- Yes! We have 40+ Victor Vasarely items on sale.
- What are the shipping options for Victor Vasarely items?
- Victor Vasarely items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage Victor Vasarely items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 140+ vintage Victor Vasarely items in stock.
- What types of Victor Vasarely products do you have?
- We have a variety of Victor Vasarely products in stock, including Fine Art, Prints, and Original Prints.
- Can I get free shipping on Victor Vasarely items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Victor Vasarely items ship for free from Chairish.