We won’t deny it, pattern makes our hearts pitter-patter, and vintage and used Pearson Furniture—with its personalized take on upholstery—is our muse. Part of the furniture dynasty that includes Maitland-Smith, La Barge, and Heritage, Pearson was founded by Clyde Pearson in High Point, North Carolina in 1941. With silhouettes borrowed from the masters, and textiles curated by finger-on-the-pulse trendsetters, vintage Pearson Furniture is a true embodiment of uptown-meets-downtown cool.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for Pearson items?
- Pearson items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Pearson products do you have?
- We have a variety of Pearson products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Accent Chairs.
- How many vintage Pearson items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 40+ vintage Pearson items in stock.
- Does Chairish have Pearson items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Pearson items on sale.