Mid-Century artist Greg Copeland is known for his large-scale screen printed and three-dimensional art. Fabulously fun and collectible, Greg Copeland pieces are ideal for those who are looking for modern, statement-making art. Here at Chairish, we make it easy to discover Greg Copeland art with a curated collection that’s been one-hundred-percent hand-vetted by our in-house style experts. Shop with us to discover the New Jersey-born artist’s op-art screen prints in various shapes and color palettes. On the hunt for a Greg Copeland mirror? The Greg Copeland Studio — which employed A-lister Milo Baughman for a time — famously designed mirrors overlaid with metallic and colored op-art graphics. At Chairish, we have an ever-evolving collection, making it easy for you to find the perfect piece. Trying to locate a three-dimensional piece framed in Lucite? These pieces are perfect for eclectic and Postmodern-inspired interiors, including paper assemblages, feather artworks, and fabric and yarn mixed media pieces.
Greg Copeland mirrors - Shop an exceptional edit of Mid-Century mirrors designed by the op-art artist. Use color filters to quickly identify pieces in particular color palettes like metallics or green, red, or blue. Need a mirror in a particular size? Use our dimension filters to set minimum and maximum dimensions and quickly locate pieces that will fit your intended wall.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Greg Copeland items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 30+ vintage Greg Copeland items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Greg Copeland items?
- Greg Copeland items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Greg Copeland products do you have?
- We have a variety of Greg Copeland products in stock, including Decor, Room Accents & Accessories, and Fine Art.
- Does Chairish have Greg Copeland items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Greg Copeland items on sale.