When it comes to custom mirrors, Carvers’ Guild mirrors are the zenith. Founded in Boston in the 1960s, the Carvers’ Guild has been producing one-of-a-kind wood mirrors for over sixty years. Today, consigned and secondhand Carvers’ Guild mirror designs can be found here at Chairish. Our collection includes French-style mirrors styled after antique Louis XV and Belle Epoque styles, as well as Regency and Neoclassical mirrors. For modernists, our collection often includes beveled frameless mirrors in postmodern-era shapes like octagons, as well as Lucite-framed mirrors with glamorous 1970s sensibilities. Whether you’re looking for a heavily produced style or a consigned custom-signed piece marked by Carol Canner herself, chances are high that you’ll find something within our collection to fit the bill!
Carvers Guild antique mirrors - Shop an incredible assortment of traditional reproduction mirrors in styles like Louix XVI, Federal, and Chippendale. Our collection includes gilt gold mirrors as well as ebonized wood mirrors and more.
Carvers Guild leaded and etched mirrors - Browse a consigned assortment of mirrors featuring leaded and stained glass details, as well as modern mirrors outfitted with incised designs like herringbone patterns.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Carvers' Guild items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Carvers' Guild items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Carvers' Guild items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Carvers' Guild items ship for free from Chairish.
- How many vintage Carvers' Guild items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 40+ vintage Carvers' Guild items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Carvers' Guild items?
- Carvers' Guild items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Carvers' Guild products do you have?
- We have a variety of Carvers' Guild products in stock, including Decor, Room Accents & Accessories, and Mirrors.