Instantly recognizable for its parabolic swoops and warm walnut wood finishes, Broyhill Brasilia furniture ranks among the most iconic Mid-Century Modern furniture lines. The line, which debuted in 1962, took its inspo from Oscar Niemeyer’s City of Brasilia, Brazil (although if you guessed the Jetsons, we wouldn’t blame you!) For those who covet the line’s major curves (yes, we’re including ourselves, here), hunting Broyhill Brasilia furniture is all part of the fun. The Brasilia line is massive, and includes no less than seven dining table styles! Take home and Broyhill Brasilia credenza or dresser and we think it’s fair to say you have a Mid-Century Modern monument.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Broyhill Brasilia items on sale?
- Yes! We have 20+ Broyhill Brasilia items on sale.
- How many vintage Broyhill Brasilia items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 140+ vintage Broyhill Brasilia items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Broyhill Brasilia items?
- Broyhill Brasilia items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Broyhill Brasilia products do you have?
- We have a variety of Broyhill Brasilia products in stock, including Furniture, Casegoods & Storage, and Tables.