Arne Wahl Iverson furniture is the epitome of the Danish modern style. Anyone familiar with his signature sleek functionality and economy of style will be utterly unsurprised that Iverson honed his furniture making skills while collaborating with IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad in the late 1950s. Designing furniture on his own by the early 1960s, Iverson was a fairly well-kept secret in Denmark until a bedroom suite he created and showed at a Geneva furniture fair caught the discerning eye of Prince Rainier of Monaco and his wife, Grace Kelly of Hollywood, California. The iconic couple ordered one, and Arne Wahl Iverson furniture became an instant hit in America. His uncluttered style and masterful use of fine materials fit seamlessly into the midcentury modern design ethos that took off in the 1950s and has never really gone out of fashion. Choose gently used Iverson desks, dressers, chairs and more to complement nearly any traditional, retro-inspired or transitional décor.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Arne Wahl Iversen items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Arne Wahl Iversen items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Arne Wahl Iversen items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Arne Wahl Iversen items ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for Arne Wahl Iversen items?
- Arne Wahl Iversen items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Arne Wahl Iversen products do you have?
- We have a variety of Arne Wahl Iversen products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Casegoods & Storage.