If Jeeves isn't available to take your coat, then a vintage valet may be in order. Although valet stands are generally associated with hanging up men’s suits, they are perfect for any gender. If you’re the type of person who likes to plan out their outfits in advance, then a clothes valet is the perfect piece of furniture for you to display your OOTD until its ready for its day (or night) out! Usually consisting of trouser hangers, jacket hangers, shoe bars, and a tray organizer, a valet can easily contain every aspect of your outfit from head to toe. The tray organizer is a great place to store wallets and keys so you don’t have to spend the morning scrambling over where you left them last. Some valets may even come with a jewelry box so you can store those delicate pieces of jewelry in one coherent place and never have to worry about loose earrings. Don’t underestimate the simplistic appearance of a valet either! With a variety of design styles, they are an amazingly subtle way to add a little umph into your room decor. A Hollywood Regency brass valet will bring an eye-catching shine into the room. Alternatively, an Italian butler stand may be made of wood and lack elaborate hand-carving, but will have more interesting silhouettes. Standing at your service next to a credenza, dresser, or accent chair, a valet will hold your suits in style!
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry wood valet stands & chairs?
- Wood, metal, and brass are our most popular valet stand & chair material types.
- Can I get free shipping on valet stands & chairs from Chairish?
- Yes! Select valet stands & chairs ship for free from Chairish.
- What are some popular valet stand & chair styles?
- Popular valet stand & chair styles are Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, and Italian.
- Do you carry brown valet stands & chairs?
- We have valet stands & chairs in popular colors including brown, gold, and black.