Stroll up to an impressive array of vintage outdoor bar furniture and discover the easiest way to add a dose of high-impact design to your backyard. The array of vintage outdoor bar cart offerings on tap (pardon the pun) is unrivaled, with a selection that brand-new items just can’t compete with. First, take a gander at the inspiring array of materials. From a bright turquoise vintage outdoor bar cart dating to the 1960s and a vintage iron and glass cart to other pieces crafted of rosewood, faux woven wood, Danish teak, metal, wrought iron and more, our lineup is a staggering one, and ever-expanding. Outdoor bar carts abound from design-conscious areas of the world, like Scandinavia, with its Danish Modern pieces, as well as elegant French carts and ornaments designed for the perfect placement in your garden. Don't stop at the typical push-and-go bar carts; after all, some of our go-to pieces ascribe to the vintage folding bar cart style, an innovative twist on a classic piece of furniture, and the perfect setting for using your favorite vintage barware. Find the ideal piece to complete your highly covetable outdoor furniture lineup.
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry white outdoor bar carts?
- We have outdoor bar carts in popular colors including white, black, and brown.
- How much do outdoor bar carts cost?
- Outdoor bar carts range in price from $175 to $4,300
- What are the shipping options for outdoor bar carts?
- Outdoor bar carts can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry metal outdoor bar carts?
- Metal, wood, and glass are our most popular outdoor bar cart material types.