Italian Glassware and Goblets to Treasure
What comes to mind when you hear the term Italian glassware? For us design aficionados and decor experts, it’s a delightful mix. There are the vintage Italian wine glasses, the elegant Bormioli glasses, the Italian Moorish shot glasses, the Carlo Moretti-designed stemware, the weighty glass Italian goblets that feel so substantial in one’s palm, and an array of colorful tumblers in just about every hue under the Tuscan sun. The Italian hand-blown drinking glasses themselves belong, truly, to their own world-class category, but you’ll find them scattered here too, treasured finds amid countless other gems.
A Treasure Trove of Italian-Made Glasses
Hand-blown glassware, including rare one-off pieces as well as extensive vintage sets designed to serve and wow guests, take their place alongside each other. Dive deep to discover a veritable treasure trove, one that spans all varieties: lowball glasses, cocktail glasses, Champagne flutes, cocktail sets, glassware sets, and more, either hailing from the past or simply inspired by it.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have italian glasses on sale?
- Yes! We have 100+ italian glasses on sale.
- What are the shipping options for italian glasses?
- Italian glasses can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Can I get free shipping on italian glasses from Chairish?
- Yes! Select italian glasses ship for free from Chairish.
- How many vintage italian glasses does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 330+ vintage italian glasses in stock.
- Do you carry transparent italian glasses?
- We have italian glasses in popular colors including transparent, blue, and green.
- Do you carry glass italian glasses?
- Glass, metal, and murano glass are our most popular italian glass material types.
- Christofle Glasses
- Highball Glasses
- Agustina Bottoni Glasses
- Aldo Tura Glasses
- Earthenware Glasses
- Silverplate Glasses
- Baccarat Glasses
- Georges Briard Glasses
- Dorothy Thorpe Glasses
- Blue Glasses
- Mid-Century Modern Glasses
- Anchor Hocking Glasses
- Gold Glasses
- Purple Glasses
- Ruby Red Glasses
- Amber Glasses
- Cristal d' Arques Glasses
- French Glasses
- Lenox Glasses
- Red Glasses
- Cordial Glasses
- Juice Glasses
- Green Glasses
- Crystal Glasses
- Art Deco Glasses