That’s so etch! If you’re on the hunt for vintage etched glassware, don’t hesitate to kick off your search here at Chairish. We carry hundreds of pieces of antique etched glassware. From 1920’s etched glassware to Hollywood Regency glassware designed by tastemakers like Dorothy Thorpe, our collection runs the gamut, making it easy for you to discover the perfect set. Discover vibrantly colored glass designs from makers like Baccarat and Lenox, as well as bohemian glass cordials, ideal for mixing and matching with abandon. Explore etched glassware in all shapes and sizes, including tumblers, port glasses, coupes, wine glasses, and decanter sets. Browse etched glass sets in a wide range of colors, including popular colorways like smoke, cranberry, pink and amber. We also carry etchings in a wide range of designs. In addition to floral etchings, you can discover glassware with geometric etchings, bird etchings, holiday-themed etchings and more.
Shop Etched Glass Tumblers from Georges Briard, Dorothy Thorpe and More
Whether you’re searching for Art Nouveau-era etched coupes or Mid-Century Modern-era etched tumblers, chances are you’ll find something within our expertly curated collection to fit the bill. Use our custom filters to make finding the perfect set of etched glassware even easier. Color filters make simple work of locating glassware in specific colorways such as pink or yellow, while style filters can be applied on top to locate hyper-specialized items such as etched French cranberry goblets or silver Hollywood Regency etched tumblers. In the event you don’t find the perfect set of glassware today, be sure to check back soon! Hundreds of new vintage items arrive at Chairish daily, so you never know what new-to-you items will pop up. Set an alert by using the button above. Get an email delivered directly to your inbox when stunning new etched glassware lands!
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have etching glasses on sale?
- Yes! We have 50+ etching glasses on sale.
- Do you carry etching etching glasses?
- Etching, printmaking materials, and glass are our most popular etching glass material types.
- How many vintage etching glasses does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 130+ vintage etching glasses in stock.
- Can I get free shipping on etching glasses from Chairish?
- Yes! Select etching glasses ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for etching glasses?
- Etching glasses can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Do you carry transparent etching glasses?
- We have etching glasses in popular colors including transparent, silver, and gold.
- Dansk Glasses
- Timo Sarpaneva Glasses
- Bob Wallack Glasses
- Abstract Expressionism Glasses
- Villeroy and Boch Glasses
- St. Louis Crystal Glasses
- Lacquer Glasses
- Gucci Glasses
- Burnt Umber Glasses
- Mustard Glasses
- Realism Glasses
- Maroon Glasses
- Auburn Glasses
- René Lalique Glasses
- Cerise Glasses
- Oneida Glasses
- Louis XVI Glasses
- Children's Glasses
- Gothic Revival Glasses
- Chestnut Glasses
- Coffee Glasses
- Denby-Milnor Sweden Glasses
- Iron Glasses
- Salmon Glasses
- Egyptian Revival Glasses