Yes, chic conference tables do exist, and we have plenty of them here at Chairish! Our collection of conference tables spans the spectrum, making us the perfect one-stop-shop if you’re on the hunt for a vintage conference table for sale. Discover classic office designs, including Eames tables designed for Herman Miller and Florence Knoll tables designed for Knoll, as well as designs by notables like Jens Risom and George Nelson. If you’re looking for something that looks less like a traditional conference table, browse our collection to discover unexpected tables, including Postmodern tables, Art Deco tables and more. Shop Parsons conference tables, including designs by Pace Collection, Milo Baughman, and Mastercraft. For a more Mid-Century Modern look, explore expandable dining tables that can function as conference tables. We routinely carry antique conference table designs by Arne Vodder, Edward Wormley and many more. To make our collection of used conference tables even easier to shop, use our filters! Apply style filters, size filters, and even price filters to quickly identify the perfect used conference table for sale. Unlike other online outlets, you won’t have to sort through any less-than-stellar inventory, either. Every item on the site has been hand-vetted to ensure it possesses the utmost design caliber.
Questions & Answers
- Which brand has the largest assortment of conference tables at Chairish?
- Herman Miller is our most popular conference table brand, with 10+ items in stock.
- Does Chairish have conference tables on sale?
- Yes! We have 20+ conference tables on sale.
- What are some popular conference table styles?
- Popular conference table styles are Mid-Century Modern, Traditional, and Modern.
- Can I get free shipping on conference tables from Chairish?
- Yes! Select conference tables ship for free from Chairish.