Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Casey Smith, one half of creative agency Studio Cavaco, has settled into his new L.A. pad in spectacular fashion. Best described as “polyglot decor,” his 1928 West Hollywood duplex has been outfitted with all the greats: old and new (Perriand, Castiglione, Apparatus – to name a few). AD has the full tour.
- Next time you find yourself south of the Thames, South American-inspired restaurant Piraña is worth a visit. With interiors by Sella Concept, this new hotspot has a boldly retro aesthetic that is anything but outdated. Yellowtrace has all the photos.
- We guarantee that your kitchen will smell like an autumn dream with these Chai Latte cupcakes in the oven. Check out Sally’s Baking Addiction for some deliciously spiced baked goods.
- Designer Stephan Eicker did not shy away from vibrant hues in his redesign of this 1860’s London house. Chartreuse walls and rainbow textiles offset an impressive modern art collection – see all the photos at House and Garden UK.
- Coveteur has a fab collection of street style snaps straight from Milan Fashion week for those of us who just couldn’t make it to the Spring 2019 shows this year. Così chic!
ICYMI from Chairish: