Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Ever wonder where Hillary Clinton unwinds, grabs takeout with Bill, even swims a few laps? Well, AD has your tour of Clinton’s gorgeous DC residence. Completely renovated with the help of designer Rosemarie Howe, this Neo-Georgian home is chock full of mementos and travel souvenirs from a legendary career.
- Taking a sharp left turn from Washington, AD also brings you a tour of an astonishing L.A. home named the Flamingo Estate. Once an adult film studio owned by an eccentric beekeeper, this 1940s Eagle Rock pad has been transformed by Studio KO into a vibrant and funky hilltop escape. You need to see this one for yourself!
- Can we all agree that guava is criminally underrated? Luckily, A Cozy Kitchen has blessed us with this recipe for Pastelitos de Guayaba (guava paste filled pastries). Let the baking commence!
- Renowned interior designer Jeffrey Bilhuber brought The Cut in for a video tour of his newly renovated home on Long Island which has roots as a 17th century inn. This one is a true master lesson in how to make a home feel historically-inspired rather than historical artifact.
- Just in time for Pride, this stunning apartment uses every color of the rainbow. Fully outfitted by designer, Jean de Just, each room of this family home in San Marino, Brazil is a vivid vignette of punched up palettes. (Elle Decor)
ICYMI from Chairish:
A Magical Seaside Garden & 7 Pro Tips
We All Need To Hear Robin’s Design Advice
Playing Favorites With Rachel Halvorson