Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Lonny takes you inside the chicest design studio overlooking San Francisco’s famous Market Street. Valerie Santillo and Anna Chiu are besties and the design team behind luxury label, Kamperett. Their designs feature graceful silhouettes, hand-painted fabrics, and guaranteed Cool Girl status.
- You’ll be booking a ticket to Morocco after seeing the brand new L’Hotel Marrakech from designer Jasper Conran. The building was once part of an 18th Century caidal palace and the history is alive through locally sourced antiques and a healthy dose of romanticism. (House and Garden UK)
- The Beverly Hills Hotel is a storied venue but here’s a feature you may have overlooked: the wallpaper! Mad About the House has the full story of how the Martinique paper became such an iconic piece of this Los Angeles landmark.
- Healthyish whipped up some marinated zucchini with a ‘kicky vinaigrette” and we’ve never been more excited to eat our veggies.
- We keep [virtually] bumping into the ladies behind Clique Media Group: power duo Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power. They co founded the umbrella brand of MyDomaine, Who What Wear and more. First Hillary chatted with Chairish cofounder, Anna Brockway, on her Second Life podcast and now we’re pouring over the AD feature of Katherine’s stunningly renovated 1928 Spanish Colonial home in Los Angeles.
ICYMI from Chairish: