Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- We bet you’ve never seen a home in New Delhi this like this. Designer Michael Aram brought Elle Decor on a tour of his opulent apartment filled with his own designs and plenty of local crafts, as well as a look at his stunning haveli two hours south. You’ll want to pour over this gallery of vibrant textiles, curated furniture pieces, and treasures of all kinds!
- We didn’t know professional women’s clubs could get any chicer. Enter: Maison. This recently opened spot in Manhattan’s Upper East Side is the new WFH escape with some pretty spectacular decor. That houndstooth chair is calling our name! (Domino)
- Caroline Corbetta is a curator of emerging contemporary Italian artists and her Milan apartment is just as striking as you would expect. T Magazine has the tour of this gorgeous family home turned art gallery.
- Need some more apartment envy? Look no further than the Manhattan pad of Paperless Post co-founder James Hirschfield. It’s got all the buzz words: Upper East Side, prewar building, bookcase with a ladder! *swoon* AD has this stunning tour.
- You know springtime is around the corner when rhubarb returns, and we’d love to celebrate with these delightful rhubarb donuts. Plus they’re baked so they’re good for you, right? (Top With Cinnamon)
ICYMI from Chairish: