Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- From a vintage velvet Milo Baughman sofa and a dyed goatskin table to an enviable shoe closet and marble-clad bathroom, Jenna Lyons’s new redesigned 3,500-square- foot SoHo loft is a mecca of design inspiration.
- This cranberry brie focaccia bread is basically edible Christmas and looks oh so delicious.
- By thinking of this space as a studio instead of just a bedroom in an apartment, this interior designer shows you how to make a shared space truly your own.
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this cozy living room decked out in green and white for the holidays.
- This Paris guide from one of our all-time favorite design bloggers has us itching to book a trip to France ASAP.
- Tia Keenan is a cheese expert and writer. Can you say dream job?! Learn about how she got into this profession, how you might consider building your next cheese plate, and more in this episode of the Bon Appétit Foodcast.