Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Perhaps Cleveland, Ohio isn’t the first city that springs to mind when you think of design with a capital D, but that’s about to change. Take a look around the positively adorable home of Charity D’Amato-Crawford—it’s a Mid-Century dream with ample pops of color and a copper hooded fireplace that is to die for. (Design*Sponge)
- From Ina Garten to Jessica Simpson, celeb parties are known for being over the top affairs. Lonny has rounded up the most fabulous celebrity parties of the year to offer some inspiration for your next soirée. We guess our invites got lost in the mail…
- Singer Paloma Faith’s London home is eclectic, maximalist, and totally glam. She took the reigns on decor and sourced de Gournay-inspired wallpaper on eBay, art from the Affordable Art Fair, and covered her entryway in traffic-stopping black and white stripe. A true bargainista after our own heart! (AD)
- A margarita for Christmas? Yes, please! We’ll no doubt whip up a batch of these Snowstorm Margaritas and toast to a very merry holiday season! (Half Baked Harvest)
- Designer Mike Fisher’s eighteenth-century home in the English countryside is giving us major modern Downton Abbey vibes. We’re especially smitten with the Christmas decor which will be the backdrop for his upcoming holiday celebration with a few of his closest 50 friends. Yes, 50. (House and Garden UK)
ICYMI from Chairish: