Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Amidst the zaniness of Thanksgiving week, let’s reflect on what really matters: adorable dogs. Let the glorious Instagram of Doug the Pug distract you for a few moments before heading into a food-fueled family deluge.
- Side-step another ho-hum pumpkin pie this Turkey Day with this stellar recipe from The Kitchen McCabe. Edged in a gorgeous pie crust wreath and topped with gooey caramel, this pumpkin pie is sure to one-up all of the other desserts on the table this year.
- Bon Appetit has published a gorgeous essay by Sandy Allen who’s sharing the meaning behind her yearly Friendsgiving tradition. It’s worth the read and will make you hug your loved ones a little tighter.
- Where’s the fun in a massively elaborate dinner without an equally stunning tablescape? Coco Kelley has pulled together some lovely tabletop inspo to guide your decor this year—Cheers to eating in style!
- No matter the setting, guests, or menu, Vogue has you covered when it comes to selecting your turkey day wine. Use their comprehensive guide to pair your meal with a suitable sip. Now, to choose just one…
ICYMI from Chairish: