Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Take a tour of this converted loft in Nolita that’s equal parts playful and urban oasis.
- This art deco apartment in the heart of Chicago is Steven Gambrel at his best. It’s full of rich hues and lots of yummy, layered textures and we just can’t get enough!
- If we’re going to Paris (just say when!), you can bet we’ll be staying at Hotel Henriette. The boutique hotel was designed by a former fashion editor and is entirely decorated with second-hand pieces, Mid-Century finds and art deco lighting.
- In need of a romantic bohemian retreat? Look no further than Molino Tejada on the Northern coast of Spain. Nestled alongside the Ebro River in Cantabria’s pastoral countryside, the hotel is devoted to the cultivation of art, culture and wellness.
- If you’ve been put in charge of appetizers for Thanksgiving this year, these apple chutney & brie puff pastry pockets are certain to earn you plenty of pats on the back.
ICYMI from Chairish: