Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- This revamped 1950s motel has us wanting to jump on the next flight to New Orleans. From the retro pendant lighting to the tropical wall graphics and colorful furnishings, we can’t get enough of this playful and unique destination.
- The Wing just opened their second location in SoHo and it’s giving us major office design inspiration.
- ‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin! These Mini Wild Rice Stuffed Pumpkins are sure to be a hit at your next dinner party.
- Every true decor lover needs to know this interior design slang (shout-out to all our fabulous decorinas out there).
- Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli’s California bungalow is every color-lover’s dream.
- Planning your next weekend getaway? You’ll want to check out this design-lover’s guide to Vancouver from one of our all-time favorite design bloggers first.
ICYMI from Chairish: