Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- This ski chalet perched in the Austrian Alps by designer Tino Zervudachi is the ultimate après ski escape. Vintage kilims, tiled antique stoves, and pine walls lend it an elevated rustic vibe we can’t get enough of. (House and Garden UK)
- Chairish Design Star, Emily Henderson, just unvieled a gorgeous master bedroom project in a Portland home. We’re obsessing over the exposed beams, monochrome palette, and Mid-Century accent furniture. She also spilled a few tips on how to master this ‘boutique hotel’ look in your own home! (Style by Emily Henderson)
- The only thing dreamier than the richly upholstered interiors of this West Village apartment is the European antiquing trip that furnished it. London, Paris, a train to Belgiumー the designer behind this jewel of a space is none other than Chairish Design Star Nathan Turner. One look at it and you’ll know why it has us dreaming of wallpapering something fierce. (Elle Decor)
- AD joined us in Round Top, Texas earlier this month for our designer scavenger hunt and dished all about it. For those who are late to the party, don’t fret! You can still shop all of our fabulous finds, now for sale on Chairish!
- Half Baked Harvest just made our new favorite autumn cocktail: The Black Widow Smash. Tequila, muddled blackberries, rosemary, lemon, and a couple dashes of orange bitters make for a deliciously (and spooky) beverage.
ICYMI from Chairish: