Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- If you’re as obsessed with the new season of Queer Eye as we are, you’ll want to check out Antoni Porowski’s 9 tips for throwing the perfect dinner party. (Bon Appétit)
- Take a tour of interior design Kathryn M. Ireland’s boho chic home complete with a modern back studio that doubles as her office, two kitchens, and an enviable garden. (Elle Decor)
- From Charlotte Perriand and Zaha Hadid to Dorothy Draper and Sister Parish, these are the women who changed the face of design. (House & Garden)
- We’ll take spring any way we can get it, and this spring onion chive-pesto pasta with shrimp is calling our name. (Brooklyn Supper)
- The St. Helena home of winemaker Rosemary Cakebread features 360-degree views of Napa Valley and a stunning garden. (Gardenista)
ICYMI from Chairish: