Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Jewelry designer Anissa Kermiche hates “boring and common” which is pretty evident in her London home, that’s full of bright colors and naked bodies. (The Coveteur)
- If you’re in need of a detox after all of the holiday festivities, you’ll want to try these cleansing and refreshing persimmon breakfast recipes. (T Magazine)
- When it’s too cold to go out to eat, stay indoors and throw a winter brunch with these helpful tips from a NYC-chef and interior design duo. (Elle Decor)
- Halcyon House, one of the most-loved boutique hotels in Australia, just opened a new spa and it’s so beautiful you’ll want to just move right in and zen out forever. (The Design Files)
- We think this list of skillshare classes – ranging from tutorials to make you a Photoshop whiz to discovering your creative voice – will be super handy for design fanatics looking to fine tune their creative skills in 2018! (Wit & Delight)
- Summer can’t come soon enough. For now, this home tour of a dreamy Martha’s Vineyard cottage will tide us over. This beach house’s interior went from “bad seventies” to “good seventies” with the help of a few pointed updates and vintage Scandinavian modern furnishings. (Remodelista)
ICYMI from Chairish: