Did you notice that things at the top of the Chairish homepage have changed a bit? It’s because we are welcoming a new brand into the Chairish family!
Chairish Inc. – that’s the parent company of Chairish and DECASO – is thrilled to announce our acquisition of Dering Hall, the premier online discovery site for current high-end furniture brands and interior designers.
With the addition of Dering Hall, Chairish Inc. becomes the largest online platform for high-end home furnishings in the United States.
To encourage shoppers to explore and shop the full range of beautiful things available, we’ve added links to all three brands in the headers of our sites.
The acquisition of Dering Hall brings newly-made items from high-end showroom brands and contemporary makers into our fold. We know that when it comes to decorating, most Chairish shoppers like to mix vintage and new pieces together. Now with Dering Hall, which will continue to operate as a standalone site, we will bring the full range of options to life for our community.
Together our three brands will account for:
- 450,000 exceptional vintage, antique, contemporary and made-to-order products.
- A growing monthly audience of over 2.5 Million design lovers
- A community of 20,000+ verified interior design professionals
- Combined executive team comprised of veteran technology, home, fashion and editorial industry leaders.
- A shared vision to bring the very best of design online in a way that fosters the health and growth of the design industry.
“I am so excited about this addition! Through Dering Hall, we will make the very best, newly made furniture and decor discoverable. This adds to our rich offering of vintage and antique pieces, available via Chairish and DECASO. In total, our network of sites will feature all the best choices for design lovers,” says Anna Brockway, president of Chairish and co-founder of Chairish Inc.
Stay tuned as we develop all kinds of new tools, services and experiences to make shopping with us even more inspiring.
Feature photo by Lesley Unruh.