Coral Forest Pillow
You can feel the ocean breeze! You'll be whale watching from the cliffs of Big Sur and swimming through the ...
more You can feel the ocean breeze! You'll be whale watching from the cliffs of Big Sur and swimming through the coral forest with our sweet seaside decorative throw pillow.
Part of our Big Sur collection, inspired by designer Stephanie Housley's own experience visiting Big Sur on the California coast. She and her husband explored the sea cliffs, neighboring fields and magnificent redwood forests, spotting animals in their habitats along the way. Her designs for this collection pay homage to the diversity of nature found in this incredible place. 10% of our 2016 profits from this collection were donated to the Ocean Conservancy.
Pillow has a 95% small feather, 5% down insert. Embroidered cover on 100% natural linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% natural linen.
We use linen that is made from 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another.
Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash and line dry your favorite Coral & Tusk pillow covers. To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning. Products embroidered with metallic thread are spot clean and dry clean only. For a complete care guide please review our FAQs. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping from $19
Coral & Tusk in St. Charles, MO
Based in Brooklyn, NY and now Wyoming, Coral & Tusk was founded in 2007 by designer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.