African Basket / Rwanda Baskets/ Woven Basket/ Sweet Grass and Sisal/ Boho| Wall Hanging Basket| Fruit Basket
This product is no longer available.
This perfect center piece Rwanda basket, African basket, Boho basket made of sweet grass and sisal. It can be used ...
more This perfect center piece Rwanda basket, African basket, Boho basket made of sweet grass and sisal. It can be used as bread/fruit bowl,wall art, wall decor. It comes with a loop in the back which, can be used as a wall hanging basket or given out as a gift. It's a stunning one-of-a-kind pieces rich in cultural meaning and purpose -- a perfect center piece, bread/fruit bowl, or wall hanging. Whether as a wall hanging or displayed as a centerpiece, these traditional baskets lend versatility around any home. Each bowl is intricately hand woven by The African Home Goods in Rwanda
Baskets carry a special symbolism in Rwanda: friends give them to one another to celebrate milestones (weddings, births, etc.), and they are proudly displayed as a reflection of abundance in friendships, family and life.
The linear rays emanating from the SUNRISE pattern of this basket paints a picture of dawn's first light peeking through the morning mist over the beautiful hills in Rwanda. The radiating light reveals stillness and peace, uniting the people of each region with a warm glow as they emerge from the dark of night.
Approximately 12” W x 2.5” H. Safe to use with food. Includes a hang loop on the back for option of wall decor. Made by hand in Rwanda using organic dyes and all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass. *All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size
Care Instructions: Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean. less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 2.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
The African Home Goods in Irving, TX
We offer a wide variety of high quality, true Fair Trade, African baskets, handmade home ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.