African Basket / Rwanda Baskets/ Woven Basket/ Sweet Grass and Sisal/ Boho| Wall Hanging Basket| Fruit Basket
"This perfect center piece Rwanda basket, African basket, Boho basket made of sweet grass and sisal. It can be used ...
more "This perfect center piece Rwanda basket, African basket, Boho basket made of sweet grass and sisal. It can be used as bread/fruit bowl,wall art, wall decor. It comes with a loop in the back which, can be used as a wall hanging basket or given out as a gift. It's a stunning one-of-a-kind pieces rich in cultural meaning and purpose -- a perfect center piece, bread/fruit bowl, or wall hanging. Whether as a wall hanging or displayed as a centerpiece, these traditional baskets lend versatility around any home. Each bowl is intricately hand woven by The African Home Goods in Rwanda
Baskets carry a special symbolism in Rwanda: friends give them to one another to celebrate milestones (weddings, births, etc.), and they are proudly displayed as a reflection of abundance in friendships, family and life.
The linear rays emanating from the SUNRISE pattern of this basket paints a picture of dawn's first light peeking through the morning mist over the beautiful hills in Rwanda. The radiating light reveals stillness and peace, uniting the people of each region with a warm glow as they emerge from the dark of night.
Approximately 12” W x 2.5” H. Safe to use with food. Includes a hang loop on the back for option of wall decor. Made by hand in Rwanda using organic dyes and all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass. *All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size
Care Instructions: Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water. If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean." less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Irving, TX
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 75063. 20837 does not qualify.
The African Home Goods in Irving, TX
We offer a wide variety of high quality, true Fair Trade, African baskets, handmade home ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.